Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA automation

Suporte JRetail November 30, 2022

I just tried creating an SLA automation and received this error: 
"(cf[10065] > 0 and cf[10065] < 7m) AND (project in (10003))" - Service Unavailable

Anyone knows what it is?

2 answers

1 vote
Kateryna_v_SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 11, 2022

Hi @Suporte JRetail ,

Jira's automation has some limits for the execution, it depends on Jira plans. As you have the Standard package, you won't be able to automate much there.  

I'm uncertain if your error is related to these limits, but in any case, I would recommend the SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on. Here you will be able to set up your unlimited custom notifications for breached or exceeded SLA for any assignees and groups in comments to issues (+email) or on the SLACK channel.
2022-11-30_17-28-04.pngYou can use the 30-day trial to test the add-on yourself.
This app was developed by our company, so if you require supplemental information, please contact me – I will be happy to assist you.

0 votes
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

Hello @Suporte JRetail 

Kindly explain the issue in detail, which enables fellow community members to help you better.

From the limited details, it seems that you are trying to use JQL with Automation and getting an error.

Are you able to get the results from this JQL when you use this in Advanced Issue Search?

--GG

Suporte JRetail December 1, 2022

Hi @Gaurav 
I'm using an SLA violation as an trigger in an automation and it comes out if this error, this and sending an slack message it's everything in this automation.

Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

Hello @Suporte JRetail 

Kindly share the rule and error snapshot/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders