Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA PowerBox JQL - Searching for breached issues

Christian Körner November 22, 2016

I am currently trying to search for all issues that have breached the SLA within our project.

The documentation  https://coresoftlabs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/SP/Using+the+searcher mentions the function searchJQLForQuery. However when I use this function (searchJQLForQuery("project = MyProject",'SLA Metric', 'BREACH', '=', 'Yes')) I get the following error:

Error in the JQL Query: Expecting operator but got '('. The valid operators are '=', '!=', '<', '>', '<=', '>=', '~', '!~', 'IN', 'NOT IN', 'IS' and 'IS NOT'. (line 1, character 18)

Does anyone have an example how this function should work in detail?

2 answers

0 votes
Robert Dzido
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 1, 2017

Please use new search functions:

"SLA field" = slaBreached()

there is JQL Autocomplete available when you enter your SLA field name and = operator.

Robert Olejniczak January 10, 2017

Hi,

I have the same issue and with the approach from Robert Dzido I receive an error message saying that the related field "is not searchable, it is only sortable."

Robert Dzido
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2017

Hi,

It looks like your SLA Metric field doesn;t have searcher enabled.

Please go to your JIRA Custom Fields list, find your SLA Metric field then click Edit option (Under Cog icon) and select SlaMetricSeacher.

Please reindex your JIRA after you change searcher. We recommend using Background re-index.

Regards,

Robert

Robert Olejniczak January 10, 2017

Hi Robert,

SLAMetricSearcher was already selected and reindex was performed.

But the error message is still shown "Field 'XXX' is not searchable, it is only sortable."

Any other ideas?

Thanks

Robert

Robert Dzido
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2017

Hi Robert,

It's strange. Please raise support request to vendor (https://coresoftlabs.atlassian.net) or send email to support@coresoftlabs.com providing more details (logs, screenshot, plugin and JIRA version information)

Regards,

Robert

Robert Olejniczak January 11, 2017

Ok, thanks

Robert Olejniczak January 19, 2017

After an unplanned JIRA restart it's now working fine.

0 votes
Ramesh Udari1 December 26, 2016

I am also facing same issue, have you found any solution for this issue. Is there detailed documentation for this feature ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events