Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Restrict access to Knowledgbase on Jira Service Desk, based on Organization

Hi,

We would like to restrict access to knowledgebase articles for certain organisations on Jira Service Desk.

(So that the full knowledgebase is not visible to certain customers, rather than just restrict some pages).

Is there a way to do this?

Restricting access by group would be good but can't find how to do this.

Thanks,

Dianne

2 answers

@Dianne Clifford did you ever find a solution with a add-on?

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Apr 04, 2019

Hi Dianne, to the best of my knowledge KBs can only be restricted at a project granularity. I recall looking at this some time back. So if your organizations are 1:1 w/ your projects then you should be ok but if you have multiple orgs w/in a project that you wish to limit access to then it isn't possible out of the box. Possibly there is an addon but I am not sure.

here is an article that you might read - knowledge-base-settings-and-permissions

Hi Jack, Thanks for your reply. I will search to see if there is a plug in available.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

162 views 0 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you