Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved is not counted in SLA

Rosita Sadauskaite May 18, 2022

Hello everyone, I have faced the problem with adjusting created/resolved issues report.

With the series "Resolved" it does not count anything, but when I check the other series like "Time to resolution" is counted correctly. Any ideas what can be done here?

2 answers

0 votes
Ajay _view26_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2022

Hi @Rosita Sadauskaite 

Welcome to the community! 

Can you please attach the chart for reference?

Thank you :) I have a lot of question about SLA reports and it is the first one because today we noticed that every report looks weird :D

For predefined series - created it works like a charm, but with resolved - it does not count right. I have tried to change range (one month) to show and for resolved it is still zero. I checked out "Done" history and for sure there was resolved issues in this range. What is interesting, if I change the range, I see that it stoped to count since September. What can be the issue here? 

@Ajay _view26_ 

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

I guess the predefined series was created as custom, but I am unsuccessful in finding where Created and Resolved was defined.

0 votes
Dmitry May 18, 2022

Issues has resolution resolution, right?

What means "Resolved" - it is status or fact resolution exists?

"Resolved" is predefined series that can be used in this report. I'm pretty sure, that issues is resolved, but I do not understand where to make changes at this situation.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events