Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request from email

Support Team RABM January 23, 2020

Hi to all,

I've a question, I create a project and setting permission from not allow customer to enter in my portal or register account.

But if I they send a request from email to my email channel, the request don't coming in quee.

Someone could help me?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2020

Does the issue get created and simply not go into a queue? If so, edit your queue where you wish to have it appear and inspect why it is being excluded and edit accordingly. If however, the issue is not even being created that is a different story. Please clarify.

Support Team RABM January 31, 2020

Ok, I try to explaine me better.

If the customer send request by email client (outlook, gmail, yahoo etcc or domain webmail), the request coming into quee regulary.

But if I create a php mail form the mail ticketing don't work.

There is some mail form can i integrate in my site?

Thanks

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 31, 2020

I'm not sure I can help here, but one question - what is the from address associated with the php email? Is it a customer? Have you looked at the email logs? project settings > email requests > view logs?

Support Team RABM February 5, 2020

Hi jack, the web form send mail to our support...atlassian configured

If example I use wbform integrate in wordpress site the request coming correct, but if I use php mail form configured in one html site the request don't arive.

I followed your instruction for look the log, but I don't have log choice O_o

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events