Request Management

Seydina Oumar CISSE June 26, 2020

Is there a possibility to limit the number of requests for a user for a given period?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2020

Well that's a first, I'm not familiar with such a use case.

Could you please explain to me why you want to limit the number of requests?

Because there may be several requests from customers arriving at the same time. Is there not a possibility of restricting the requests of a client for a given period? For example to say that such a client can send 50 requests for a given period

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2020

That sounds probably happens when a (major) incident is taking place. You could create an incident issue and link (1) them all to that issue. With the (rather) new option to select issues in the queue, you can quickly do this. It also allows you to comment on all selected issues at once, e.g. to notify that the incident has been resolved (2).

image.png

Ok that's cool. So there is no way to limit incoming requests? it seems

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 26, 2020

I'm afraid not.

Okay Good! Thanks for these answers

Like Rudy Holtkamp likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin