Reports for Portal Customers

Luke Murphy November 12, 2021

Hi all,

I would like to add filters/columns to the Customer portal. We have a number of customers who are responsible for different markets in their organisation and have a requirement to allow them to filter by market (or at least have visibility by searching a custom field).

I am looking at EazyBI but it is a bit too clunky for daily operational use so hoping there is something that works directly on the portal.

Thanks

3 answers

2 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 12, 2021

Hi @Luke Murphy ,

Natively you can add more columns to the Request list. Look at Atlassian documentation.

But it's very limited. I recommend you to try our app My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management. Thanks to this app you (as Jira administrator) have full control over what customers see. According to the settings, they can add more columns to the table, set criteria for every field to filter, export results to .csv. Moreover, we're going to add the possibility to save searching as a filter. It will be released soon. You can check how it works in server version.

If you have any additional requirements, let me know via katarzyna.pawlak@deviniti.com I will be happy to help you and discuss your use case :)

Best regards,

Kate

Senior Product Owner, Deviniti

Luke Murphy November 18, 2021

Thanks for the response.

Can you confirm if this is a separate app or if it enables extra columns in the native portal view?

Thanks

Luke

Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 18, 2021

It's a separate app. Due to technical limitations, we can't modify the native Requests list.

1 vote
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2021

Hello,

If you need to customize the Portal Requests view, out of the box you have very limited options. We have created and app for this - Advanced Portal Reports - which shows a customizable issues view, where custom fields can be shown, sorted by, filtered, exported to Excel, etc. You can give it a try.

Cheers,

Boyan

0 votes
David Harkins
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 29, 2024

Both of the previous replies provide an answer on adding columns onto the portal.
We already use 'My Requests'

But when we and a customer think of a report, where are the abilities to provide a weekly / monthly / yearly report to our clients?

How can we provide the detailed overview that the service they are getting is what they are expecting, if not above.

Average Time To resolution, Issues Raised over time, Issus resolved over time, Number or unresolved issues per day.

The reporting for both client and internal is seriously lacking some of the basics for ITSM reporting in my view.
How can we show improvements over time etc.

We are at an age where we should be avoiding the export to excel

Elitsa Velikova March 5, 2024

Apart from adding columns onto the portal, our app Advanced Portal Reports also provides charts to customers on the portal. We recently added Created vs. Resolved and plan to enhance those reports with SLA reports, etc.

Cheers,

Elitsa

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events