Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting on a scheduled task

Pritesh_Gohil July 29, 2022

I have created 2 scheduled task which create 2 incidents per day.

This is then done for the week so there are 10 incidents per week.  (Monday to Friday - 2 per day)

The incidents are carried out by my team on a daily basis.

Is there a way of reporting on this?

2 answers

1 vote
Karyna Tyrnavska _SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 4, 2022

Hi, @Pritesh_Gohil !

To get a one-page report of assigned issues, try out Recurring Checklists and Report add-on.

image.png

This add-on also allows to automatically creates tasks with a checklist. It looks like that 

image.png

So, you don`t need to create a tasks manually and always know that assigned tasks will be done in time.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2022

Hi @Pritesh_Gohil ,

it depends on exactly what you want in your report. However my first suggestion would be to create a dashboard and select the gadgets that meet your needs. Then simply associate hayseed filter that captures your incidents. Does this make sense? Do you need further explanation?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 30, 2022

If you simply want a filtered list sent out via email to a group you might get by with a filter subscription.

Pritesh_Gohil July 30, 2022

Hi thanks for your reply.  I worked it out.   You created a scheduled task (scheduled issue) and then put a label onto that.  
Then report it on the dashboard against that label.

Thanks for your help.  Please close the ticket.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events