Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting based on specific criteria

Cezara Mursa September 1, 2020

I'm trying to display how many public notes and/or internal notes have been submitted by a specific internal user, in a specific time frame.

History section only shows updates to status, assignee be them done by the user or via automation. 

The filter I currently have is based on the watcher and key being updated by that watcher, however this only returns 1 count per key (so if a comment + note, it only shows 1 result, instead of 2) and includes keys even if only status/assignee updates have been made by the user with no comments. 

We're aiming at integrating these filters into Tableau reporting and the fields that are most appropriate to use for these cases would be a good start for it. 

1 answer

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 1, 2020

Hi @Cezara Mursa 

Did you try ІХ? there you can configure yourself in the field and you will see how many comments the user made

Also, you can do it automatically using the Issue History app. To get the data you need, just configure columns, issue list, and date range.

Cezara Mursa September 2, 2020

@Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ 

Issue History app is not available and I have limited access to reporting/admin configuration - I'm currently working with filters, creating them from scratch, an existing gadget would have made things so much more easier for a newbie. Will look into your proposed options, thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events