Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting base on tracked time

Niels January 31, 2023

Hello,

I want to create reports, based on the tracked time within JIRA Service Management.
Eg. How many issues have no tracked time, how many issues have more tracked time than estimates, how much tracked time does every employee have per day, etc...

Based on the documentation I can find online, there are fields called originalEstimate, timespent and remainingEstimate. These don't seem to be visible/ usable within JIRA (Standard).

How can I create this? I am not willing to use (paid) third party tools for this.

Example:

2023-01-31_12h51_56.png

KR,

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2023

@Niels For the majority of the reporting you would like to do you would have to use a time tracking app.   You can create a filter using timespent is not EMPTY to see which issues have time logged on them (This will be the aggregate of all logged time by all users on this issue).  You can use timespent is EMPTY to see which issues have no time logged on them. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events