Reporters not able to see description for the closed issues

Yashica Bachani December 22, 2022

HI team,

We got a complaint from the reporters of the issues that they are not able to see description of the closed issues for which the request type has been changed.

• Issues came as Request type- Incidents . Our team changed the request type to service request (as per the request) and resolved /closed the requests.
  • When reporters look back to the request they have raised that are closed now they won't b able to see the description.

Please get this fixed so that they see description of the issues.

Thanks,

Yashica Bachani

2 answers

0 votes
Yashica Bachani December 26, 2022

Hi Dave,

Can I get any news on this? I haven't received any response yet.

Regards

Yashica

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2022

Hi @Yashica Bachani welcome to the Atlassian Community!

When you talk about Requests and Incidents, I suppose your question is about Jira Service Management and not Jira Software (the group where you posted the question).

When changing the issue type of a JSM issue, please make sure that a valid Request Type is chosen as well.

Yashica Bachani December 22, 2022

Hi Dave Mathijs,

Sorry to select the incorrect request type!

Have you changed the request type or I need to raise the new one with correct request type?

Regards
Yashica

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 22, 2022

No worries, I will move the post.

Like Yashica Bachani likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders