Reply to comments

Tim Patrick April 21, 2017

i understand that i cannot reply to comments on jira service desk directly at the moment. but is there a way to have some of the comments added itno the automatic email that gets sent once i add my comment?

the client currently receives an automatic email of my comment but it doesnt really have any context. if a client has a number of incidents open with us, the automated email doesnt make much sense. they then have to go off and hunt down what the comment relates to which is not a good customer experiance.

1 answer

0 votes
RVal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 21, 2017

Email includes summary of the issue and link pointing to it where customer can see more information if summary does not provide enough context.

Tim Patrick April 21, 2017

But if this is a problem and has been open for a long time and has had long conversations as part of it with the client, the client would need to go in and find out what part has been replied to. Is this correct?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events