Remove a service management project from the portail

MamadouPathe_DIALLO June 8, 2022

Hello everyone,

How do i remove a service management project from the portal?

Anytime i create a service management project, it is automatically added to the portal. I want to choose which project to add to the portal.

Thanks in advance

1 answer

1 vote
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2022

Hi @MamadouPathe_DIALLO 

All JSM projects are added to the Help Center. You can restrict access to any of the portal, by carefully choosing which roles/groups will be granted the Browse Project permission.

Alex

MamadouPathe_DIALLO June 8, 2022

Hello @Alex Koxaras _Relational_ ,

Thank you for your reply. I'll look into it

BR

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2022

@MamadouPathe_DIALLO You can use customer permissions so only specific customers see the service management project in the customer portal https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/customer-permissions-for-your-service-project-and-jira-site/

Like MamadouPathe_DIALLO likes this
MamadouPathe_DIALLO June 10, 2022

I have gone through the customer permission but i cannot find the setting. Thank you for the suggestion though

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 10, 2022

@MamadouPathe_DIALLO 

In the link I posted if you go to change portal access there is a section on customer access.  I will paste it below.

Portal access

These settings allow you to choose how the accounts will be created for your customers. The type of accounts to be created depends on the account type or types you select above.

Don’t allow customers to create accounts

This setting is recommended if the help center is restricted to specific customers. If selected, the sign up link will be disabled from the portal and email requests from unidentified customers won’t be processed. Customers will need to either have an existing account on your site, or will need an agent or admin to create one for them before they can raise a request in your portal.

Like MamadouPathe_DIALLO likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events