Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registration Error

ext.ttec.willie.tubal August 28, 2020

Hi Team,

Seeking assistance for the registration error found in the account. 

Elena Huizar (Account Owner) and Timothy Huizar (dependent) are being charged twice the amount ($9.99 * 2) upon reactivation of their Paused Plan which they should technically be charged of $9.99 only for the month of August 2020. Each users should have independent charges reflected on each account but taking a look on their CRM, it reflected $19.94 for both. Please see attached screenshots for reference purposes.JIRA_SS1.pngJIRA_SS2.png

Troubleshooting done were; checked the account and they have different Credit Card linked for their payments, given credits for the discrepancies and created Pipefy form for Billing inquiries.

Creating this JIRA per advise from Partner Ops and member agreed to the resolution provided only that this bug won't happen again moving forward.

Appreciate you looking into this!

Willie Tubal Jr. (ext.tttec.willie.tubal@gympass.com)

Supervisor-Gympass_TTEC

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2020

Hi Willie,

I am confused over this question.  I am afraid that I don't understand what this problem you have described has to do with Jira or Jira Service Desk.  Out of the box, Jira doesn't manage billing and accounting in the nature you describe.

Furthermore the screenshots you posted don't appear to originate from any Atlassian product that I aware of.  I tried to take a look at your Jira Cloud site to see if perhaps you were using some kind of 3rd party add-on with your Jira Cloud site that might facility this, but I'm at a loss as to how this relates to any Atlassian product.

I wish I could direct you to the appropriate person to contact over this problem, but I am not aware of who might be the best point of contact for a problem such as this.

Andy

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events