Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register domain luceed.atlassian.com

Tomislav Ivancevic May 20, 2021

I have registred luceed.atlassian.com but I can't find it now.

I wish to register luceed.atlassian.com for Jira Service Management.

Can you help me with this?

Br,

Tomislav

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2021

Go to https://admin.atlassian.com to maintain your Cloud systems, or log into the (Core) system and go to admin -> manage applications to add Service desk to it.

However, I don't know quite what you mean by "I have registered luceed.atlassian.com" - that's not a valid url for an Atlassian Cloud site, and atlassian own the atlassian.com domain, so you couldn't take ownership of that anyway.

Tomislav Ivancevic May 21, 2021

Now we have tomsoftluceed.atlassian.net

I want to register/retrive luceed.atlassian.net and I think that on one account (this or trial) I have that domain but I cant' find it.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 21, 2021

Ok, that site exists, so somebody has set it up, but if it's not appearing on your list of sites when you go to admin.atlassian.com, then you're not the site owner or an admin, and it must belong to a different account.

If you've lost the account with which it was set up, then you'll need identify that account and reset it.

Do you know of any email addresses you might have used to create that account?  Can you try logging into id.atlassian.com with the ones you might have used?  And requesting the password reset?

If you have no luck with that, or simply don't know of an alternate email you might have used, then you'll need to get in touch with atlassian support and ask them who the owner is.  (If it's a free or starter system, they may refer you back here to the community, but we can't help you at this point - if this happens, let us know in this conversation and we can escalate it back to them)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events