Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Recuperar datos de webhub

Good morning community, I request your help to know how to retrieve data from a web hub. I am sending a JSON 
for an external application to rotate in order to return a data in case of a link

{
"request_date": "28/04/22",
"order_id": "1227161626323-01",
"user_name": "Luisillo Badillo",
"email": "lgonzalez@doto.com.mx",
"address_from":{
"name":"Eric Garcia",
"phone":"0120120120",
"street1":"Algo 01",
"city":"Mexico",
"state":"CDMX",
"country":"MX",
"zip":"01090"
},
"address_to":{
"name":"absa",
"phone":"0120120120",
"street1":"aldama 100",
"state":"Coahuila",
"city":"Saltillo",
"country":"MX",
"zip":"05320"
},
"parcels":[
{
"length":"10",
"height":"10",
"width":"10",
"distance_unit":"cm",
"weight":"1",
"mass_unit":"kg",
"reference":"Reference 1"
}
]
}

with the Jira automator, which through a post and the automator tells me that I have made the request correctly,

correcto.jpg

but I need to retrieve a value that is a link and I have already checked the box in jira
Delays the execution of the rule's subsequent actions until we have received a response from this web request. and after this it tells me that by putting the following smart value I should be able to access the body of that retrieved data but I don't know how to execute it {{webResponse.body}} returns the body of the response; if the body is a JSON object, you can access the accessor values ​​using dot notation, for example, {{webResponse.body.name}} and I require it so that once this value is retrieved, put it in a jira field.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Coming Soon: Insight Changing to Assets

The 2020 acquisition of Mindville added powerful asset and configuration management capabilities to Jira Service Management in the form of Insight. Following the completion of that integration, custo...

376 views 3 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you