Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recognize the Reporter Email Using the Atlassian Google Marketplace App

Jhon Miranda February 23, 2021

Hi community, thanks in advance for your help.

I would like to know if the Atlassian Google Marketplace app have a way to identify the reporter email (sender's email) automacally.

If this is not possible, do you know if we can add the reporter field in the widget?

For reference: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/atlassian_cloud/689852235462

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 24, 2021

Hello @Jhon Miranda,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just to make sure that we are on the same page, I would like to confirm if when you say “identify the reporter email” it’s the email address of who is creating the ticket through the add-on. 

Testing on using my Gmail and my Cloud site, the reporter is automatically filled. To be able to use the add-on it’s necessary to have an Atlassian account and a license on the site, so the reporter will be added automatically.

If that’s not the case, can you let us know more details about how the tickets are being created? As far as I could test, only users with access to the site can create tickets, so the reporter is recognized.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events