Queues no longer show tickets in full

Luca Rauscher May 25, 2022

Hello dear community

We have had the following problem for a few days. In a service desk project, the tickets in our queues are no longer displayed in full. Only when you go to the bottom of the page are the tickets displayed one after the other. This makes it difficult for the agents to keep an overview. I don't know if the problem is unique to us or if it is a general problem.
Maybe someone has had this problem before and knows a solution. I look forward to your answers.

Kind regards Luca

2 answers

0 votes
Luca Rauscher May 25, 2022

Hello @Gaurav 

I have new information. I think I have found the error. I have added a costume field to my columns. This works as a check list. From a number of about 20 tickets the problem occurs.

When I remove the field it shows all tickets. The checkbox has 21 options. Maybe the costumfield is too big.

I have a screenshot. Maybe this will help you. We know how to help for now and thank you for the quick answer.Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 13.39.32.png

0 votes
Gaurav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 25, 2022

Hello @Luca Rauscher 

This sounds like an intermittent problem that I do not see on any of my cloud instances, but I might be mistaken.

It would really help in understanding the problem better if you could share a screenshot of the issue.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!

--GG

Jan Schwien May 25, 2022

Hello @Gaurav

1. All checked options are listed if you open/reload the page
jira.png

2. The checked options collapse automatically after ~1 sec and the bug occurs (white area on the bottom; missing list items)
jira2.png
3. Scrolling just shows a empty/broken list area
jira3.png

best regards, Jan

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS