We have the following questions. We have JIRA OnDemand Licsenced Version:
1) we want to create reports for Custom Fields. how can the be achieved OnDemand version?
2) Can we export the reports in excel files?
3) We want to control the number of users who have the right to Create an issue. Is that do-able?
4) can we hide 'Assign', 'Assign to Me', 'Comments' field from the form?
Kindly suggest if all the above things are achievable OnDemand version, or if there is any workaround to get it done.
To answer your questions:
1) There is a plugin that will help you with that:
2) I didn't find any way to export it as an excel file, but the plugin I mentioned allows you to export as PDF. If you, you can export Issues data as excel and use the tools in excel to create reports from them. This way you will have a flexible way to deal with the data. You can read more here:
3) I don't think you can control the number of users that can create an issue, but you can control which users have this permission by the permission scheme in your project. If you think about it, this is a way to control the number too.
4) You can revoke the 'Assign issues' permission, but they won't be able to assign, even on transitions. If you want to remove this from the screen on a transition, you can go to the screen to the specific transition.
I hope it was helpful.
Hello there Cloud Community members! Today, we’re thrilled to announce Jira Service Management, the next generation of Jira Service Desk. Jira Service Management touts advancements in IT service ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events