• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Query related to addon expiry

t_hsaleem I'm New Here Nov 19, 2020

Hi team,

I just want to know that if my addon expires than what is showing to my audit logs, a default id has uninstalled the addon of my url or anything else like attlassian revoke access

My query is when ur addon expires what will be the audit log? I beleive it shouldnt be in the audit log as audit logs only shows the transaction/change/modification by adminstrator of the project, however when addon is expired is something which has done from attlasian backend, it should be informed via attlasian to users and shows somewhere else rather than audit log

2 answers

0 votes

Hello @t_hsaleem,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

When an add-on is uninstalled or failed to be updated, it will be registered on the Audit log on Apps > Manage apps. Only Jira administrators are able to access this menu.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 16.39.44.png

Also, an email is sent to the billing contact informing them that a quote was deleted. 

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 16.36.12.png

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Dear @Angélica Luz

Thank you for your response. As mentioned by Husna, we've come across a situation where 2 of our installed apps were uninstalled and we are unable to identify if it was by Atlassian due to pending payment or from one of the administrator from our team. As per the logs, we do get a name as to who uninstalled it but since all the development work has been done with that ID, so we're still not sure if that person has uninstalled it or atlassian uninstalled it due to payments for which we are already in talks.

Thank you.

Hello @hmnaqvi,

As the logs show a name, it means that the user manually uninstalled the add-on. Atlassian wouldn't remove an add-on on behalf of the administrator. 

Also, when payment is pending, the add-on will show when filtering by "Action Required":

Apps requiring action

These apps need your attention. Apps that are unlicensed, expiring soon, or have available updates will be on this list.

It won't be automatically uninstalled, the user must manually update the payment details or remove the add-on.

Hi Angelica,

Thank you for clarification. We will internally check now as to who did this. Also, we are already in talks with our partner Infosysta to renew our subscription but our cloud site stopped functioning appropriately as the apps stopped working. And when we try to install them again, they get uninstalled again and again due to this payment issue. Can you please advise way forward as the system is down for about a week now.

URL: engro.atlassian.com

Thank you.

t_hsaleem I'm New Here Nov 24, 2020

angelica, Can Atlassian help us to activate the addons till 10th Dec 2020 without payment, we are in process of payment via partner "infosysta" and it will take two weeks to transfer the amount maximum, can we install these add-on now so our services will be resumed.

We really appreciate if our site restores as we cant use our site without these two addons and more than 2500 employees are impacting.

if this can be possible, please share the steps to reconfigure the addon services.

Hi @hmnaqvi and @t_hsaleem,

I saw that you created a ticket with our customer advocates and they are the best team to help with this issue.

A notification was sent to the main billing contact of your site informing the following:

On Nov 21, 2020, xxxxx.atlassian.net will change because we haven't received payment details.

• You'll be unsubscribed from any app on your site that requires payment.
  • Provided you meet the user limit requirements, your Confluence, Jira Service Management subscriptions will be changed to the Free plan.

I added an internal comment on the ticket you created with our Customer Advocates to check if there is something we can do.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

133 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you