Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query for major incidents

bschmi June 16, 2021

Hi Community,

using JSM (Cloud) I am looking for a way to query "major incidents" (like defined in the new JSM offering) and on the page https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/working-with-major-incidents-1018775537.html I found the query:

"Linked major incidents" is EMPTY

This is not working on my Cloud instance - is it because the documentation only refers to JSM server?

Is this working for anybody else in JSM cloud?

I made sure I have one of the new JSM Service Management projects and the link to OpsGenie is fine - also I have created an major incident, it is shown like this:

But the query is not working (it says the function is not found/unknown).

Thanks,
Birgit

1 answer

0 votes
Dan Brockwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2021

Hey Birgit! My name is Dan; I'm an Associate Product Manager for Incident Management in Jira Service Management.

I believe your assumption is correct; my understanding is the documentation you're referencing is a capability in Server, but not Cloud.

However, we've heard similar feedback to yours previously, and are aiming to deliver a JQL-powered queue for major incidents in the next 2-3 months in order to help teams surface and report on major incidents more easily within JSM.

Keep an eye out and feel free to email me on dbrockwell@atlassian.com if you have any further questions :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events