Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Projects view from Portal

hristo.iliev June 30, 2021

Hi there,

I'd like to ask you about how to restrict user to see old project from their Portal account  (customers ).  Currently they have a new account, related to new projects. I've removed their old accounts from not relevant projects ( from Project settings -> people ) but im still seeing them from Project -> Customers. That is why I disabled the old accounts, but they still seeing old projects.

Could you please advise how to fix it?

2 answers

0 votes
hristo.iliev July 2, 2021

Thanks a lot Angélica, I fixed it, your replay was really helpful.

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2021

Hello @hristo.iliev,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

When it comes to viewing projects in the customer portal, the main permission to allow customers to see them or not is the “Customer permission”. 

This setting can be found on Project settings > Customer permissions (company-managed) or Project settings > Channels > Customer permissions (team-managed).

If the project is open to anyone on the site, customers will be automatically added to the customers’ list, so it’s important to set the permission to “Customers added by agents and admins” so only authorized customers will be able to view the projects and create tickets.

After changing the permission, just make sure they are removed from the customers’ list.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events