Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Problems with your import : Jira is locked for import but no import could be found Edited

Hello.

Did you get your issue fixed already? I'm facing same issue and no luck finding a solution. I even asked to delete it but also no luck

Kind regards

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hello @Digital AEIBERICA,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to confirm if you are importing a backup on the site gxxxxxxxa.atlassian.net, so I can search the logs of the site.

Can you please share a screenshot of the error you are facing?

Are you migrating from Cloud to Cloud or Server to Cloud? 

Also, when was the last time that you tried to import the backup? This information is just for me to better filter the logs here. 

Kind regards,
Angélica

image.png

Cloud to Cloud migration from another site to gxxxx site. Tried one day ago.

Thank you for the details, @Digital AEIBERICA.

I was able to find the errors related to the import. 

It happened due to “licensed exceed”. Since you are importing to a Jira Service Management free site, the limit of licensed agents is 3, so the importing is failing because you are trying to import more than 3 licensed users.

Caused by: cloud.atlassian.logmon.laas.api.PrivacySafeException: Privacy-safe boxing of a com.atlassian.idp.client.exceptions.LicenceExceededException
at com.atlassian.idp.client.IdentityPlatformClientImpl.mapStatusCodeException(IdentityPlatformClientImpl.java:530)
at com.atlassian.idp.client.IdentityPlatformClientImpl.mapInputStream(IdentityPlatformClientImpl.java:462)
at com.atlassian.idp.client.IdentityPlatformClientImpl.makeRequestWithEntityBody(IdentityPlatformClientImpl.java:436)
at com.atlassian.idp.client.IdentityPlatformClientImpl.importUser(IdentityPlatformClientImpl.java:270)
at com.atlassian.idp.client.PermsAwareIdentityPlatformClientImpl.importUser(PermsAwareIdentityPlatformClientImpl.java:94)
at com.atlassian.crowd.directory.DelegatingLoggingIdentityPlatformClient.lambda$importUser$2(DelegatingLoggingIdentityPlatformClient.java:82)
at com.atlassian.crowd.directory.DelegatingLoggingIdentityPlatformClient.wrapWithLogging(DelegatingLoggingIdentityPlatformClient.java:402)
at com.atlassian.crowd.directory.DelegatingLoggingIdentityPlatformClient.importUser(DelegatingLoggingIdentityPlatformClient.java:80)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.dataimport.identity.DefaultIdpSafeOperations.lambda$importUserReturningExisting$11(DefaultIdpSafeOperations.java:245)
at com.atlassian.jira.util.retry.Retryer$Retriable.call(Retryer.java:94)
at com.atlassian.jira.bc.dataimport.identity.DefaultIdpSafeOperations.withRetry(DefaultIdpSafeOperations.java:318)
... 31 more

To fix that, it’s necessary to inactivate or remove the users from the backup. 

You can edit the entities.xml file to set users as inactive. Please, let only your account and the sysadmin account as active. 

On the entities.xml, users will show as the example below:

<User id="12345" directoryId="1" userName="user" lowerUserName="user" active="1" createdDate="2018-12-13 19:41:47.381" updatedDate="2018-12-14 19:41:45.769" firstName="User" lowerFirstName="user" lastName="User" lowerLastName="user" displayName="User" lowerDisplayName="user" emailAddress="user@domain.com" lowerEmailAddress="user@domain.com" credential="nopass" deletedExternally="0" externalId="123456:a78901b2-c34d-56e7-f8g9-0h1i2j345k67" localServiceDeskUser="0"/>

You can change "0" on "active", so their account will be imported, but as inactive or remove the users by deleting from < to />.

After changing or removing the users, save the file and zip it again to import to Cloud.

If you have any other questions or face any issues, please let us know.

Like Digital AEIBERICA likes this

Many thanks.

It was quite helpful. Finally I got the instance unlocked and working again.

Kind regards

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

ThinkTilt is joining the Atlassian Family!

This morning, Atlassian announced the acquisition of ThinkTilt , the maker of ProForma, a no-code/low code form builder with 700+ customers worldwide. ThinkTilt helps IT empower any team in their or...

459 views 19 23
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you