Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with first response sla

Elena del Cura November 13, 2020

Hi, we have the same SLA in some proyects, but in two of them it is not working as expected. The projects follow the same workflow and the query and conditions are exactly the same in all of them. We want that the SLA start from a concrete date and does not calculate in the tickets before.

The first response SLA is defined like this:
2h - issuetype in (Informativa, Tarea, Incidencia) AND created >= 2020-05-08
16h - issuetype = Mejora AND created >= 2020-05-08
no goal; rest of tickets
The SLA starts when status is Abierta and finish in a set of status (the same in all the proyects) or when there is a comment to the client, but has no pause.

We have also a resolution SLA in that problematic projects with the same date condition, and in the same tickets created before 2020-05-08, only the first response SLA is being calculated.

If I do the query in the JQL editor the result of the affected tickets makes sense, but why it is not working the SLA in this two proyects and why just in two of the proyects if it is the same query and they follow the same workflow?

I have deleted the SLA and created again, but same result. I have change the query slightly despite of not making sense because work in other proyects:
issuetype in ("Informativa", "Tarea", "Incidencia") AND created >= 2020-05-08
created >= 2020-05-08 AND issuetype in (Informativa, Tarea, Incidencia)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 19, 2020

Hi @Elena del Cura ,

It's my understanding that the time to first Response is working fine but you have issues with Time to Resolution SLA.

If this is correct, Could you share your SLA configuration? Maybe there is an issue with your start/end conditions. Are those projects Service Management projects?

Cheers,

Gökçe

0 votes
Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 17, 2020

Hi @Elena del Cura 

You can try app SLA Time are Report from Atlassian Marketplace. It has flexible SLA conditions, which can you help you to set them according to your needs.

Regards

Elena del Cura November 17, 2020

Hi, you are suggesting an add on, but I think what we want is possible by default. In fact, it works in other projects.

Regards

Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_
Marketplace Partner
November 17, 2020

Yes, you can consider it as one of alternative tools. It works with all type of Jira's projects (Jira Service Desk (management) Core and Software) 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events