Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem wit asset field for customer

MII Dewi December 28, 2022

Hi All,

I have a problem with the asset field. I created an asset field called "Nama Proses" that contains some data. The problem is that when I create a request as Requestor the data won't show up so I can not choose the data (first pic). But, if I create a request as Admin the data is shown (second picture). What makes this happen? I have tried to set the permission for the Nama Proses's field but it won't affect and also I can not find the permission setting for Asset it self.

2ea3b14c-d1c8-4e63-97df-ef7c8bfacd3a.jfife673f196-1421-4a69-b604-bbc22b13eef9.jfif

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2022

@MII Dewi -

Have you check the permission setup against the Insight schema configuration?  Users must have access to the Asset (Insight Schema) to utilize the custom field setup that you exposed in your issue UI.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

MII Dewi December 29, 2022

hi @Joseph Chung Yin it's working now, thank you. :)

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2022

@MII Dewi -

Great.  If my suggestion helped you, please click on Accept answer when you have a chance.

Best, Joseph

MII Dewi December 29, 2022

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events