Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preview knowledgebase articles in Jira Service Management issue view

Melle van Keulen July 13, 2021

As far as I've researched, a knowledgebase article is only accessible to be redirected to the appropriate confluence page. Is it possible to get a preview of the article in the issue view of Jira Service Management without being redirected to a particular confluence page?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 14, 2021

Hello @Melle van Keulen,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I would like to know if you are talking about the articles that appear on “Related articles” on the issue view or the ones that appear in the customer portal view.

In both of the cases, when clicking on the article, the customer or the agent will be redirected to view the article, it’s not possible to configure to view the article from the issue view or open a popup screen showing a preview of the article.

Please, let us know more details so we can raise a feature request suggesting this option.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Melle van Keulen July 14, 2021

Hi @Angélica Luz ,

I'm talking about the "related articles" on the issue view. It would be great to raise a feature request suggesting this option. It would definitely benefit us (and I think others as well). Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Melle van Keulen

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 16, 2021

Hello Melle,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Based on that, I created a feature request ticket:

Please, click on vote and also watch to receive updates from our product team.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Melle van Keulen July 18, 2021

Thank you!

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders