Pre-sale of Jira Desk

Elena Caramanico February 9, 2021

Hello,

actually I'm using freshdesk plan estate to manage my client. 

But become a little expensive.

I'm looking for this features:

• i can see if my client open my email
  • migrate knowledge base from freshdesk to jira
  • use for portal user custom domain

I use trial but seem a bit complicated...

1 answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2021

Hi Elena,

I understand that you are looking to see if perhaps the Jira Service Management (JSM) product might be a suitable replacement to Freshdesk.

1. JSM does not have the ability to confirm that notifications sent to customers have been opened or not.  This is potentially something that an email receipt could provide information of, but to the best of my knowledge, no Jira Cloud product has this ability at this time.  But I created a feature request for this over in CLOUD-11153.  With some additional searching, I came across a Marketplace app that appears to do this.  Check out Read Receipts - Jira Service Management.
  2. Freshdesk to Jira Service Management is another app in the Marketplace that appears to help make this specific kind of migration easier.  Perhaps this can be helpful to move the content you have.
  3. Jira Cloud products have a custom subdomain, but currently do not offer custom domains.  We are tracking that request over in CLOUD-6999.  Should this become possible in the future, this ticket will reflect that.

While these answers focus on our Atlassian Cloud offerings, there is also our data center offerings.  The data center offering would permit you to host JSM on your own servers, and could potentially then allow you to utilize your own domain for this site.

I hope this helps.

Andy

Elena Caramanico February 12, 2021

Hello Andy, thank you for your quick reply! Unfortunately is not for me at moment :(

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events