cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portals on Website for customers do not show the right text

Gary Kries
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2023

Hey all,

we are using customer portals to handle requests from customers. Each portal is supposed to show a certain text. Unfortunately, in most browsers and on most accounts, this text does not show how it is defined in the service project.

Here is an example, where it was tested with the same account in Chrome and Firefox:

Picture 1 (Firefox):

differences2.png

Here only Finance and Jobs show a custom text. The other two panels are supposed to show custom text as well.

Picture 2 (Chrome):

differenches.png

In Chrome, the other 2 portals show the custom text, they are supposed to.

We also tested this in other browsers and on other accounts. In most cases, the portals had the same texts as in picture 1.

Does anybody know why this happens? Do we need to change some settings somewhere?

Thank you, for your help already.

Kind regards.

Gary

2 answers

0 votes
Gary Kries
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 18, 2023

Hey @Jehan Bhathena ,

thank you for your reply.

I just checked. Both browsers are on the latest available version and even resetting the browsers to default settings did not change anything.

I'll open a ticket with the support then.

0 votes
Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2023

Hi @Gary Kries ,

This seems like a UI bug, by any chance is the Browser not updated to the latest version? Or perhaps blocks some kind of rendering. You can try to reset the browser to the default settings and check the same again.

If the same UI appears would recommend getting in touch with Atlassian support to raise a ticket for this https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events