Create
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Portal arrangement and the "explore all" option - default to showing every portal?

Iain McCarthy September 4, 2020

So the lack of project arrangement on the portal is a big problem. We started with some smaller divisions as a trial and now we're getting to the larger stuff we need to be able to arrange it so these appear "first". This problem is covered in ticket JSDCLOUD-1472

Given that, it's an even bigger problem that we can't seemingly set Service Desk to show all available projects. At least if we could browse everything without having to click "explore all" it would give staff a fighting chance of noticing when something new appears. 

Six is too few. Is there a way to force Service Desk not to hide 7+?

Anyone have any creative workarounds or marketplace portal customizations?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2020

Unfortunately not. šŸ™

the only consideration would be to develop your own portal or consider an alternative portal solution, e.g. Refined

I have to imagine in time that Atlassian refractors the portal as it is indeed too limited.

Iain McCarthy September 8, 2020

Thanks Jack. I note in a recent survey from the JSD team various "advanced portal" ideas were floated in the questions - I'm hoping this forms part of the next overhaul. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events