Portal Group in Queue

Dimitris Dimitriadis October 20, 2020

Hi everyone!

As the service desk changed with portal groups at raise request form, I want to know if there is a way to add portal group option in queue columns.

Thank you in advance, 

Dimitris

3 answers

1 vote
Dimitris Dimitriadis January 14, 2021

Is there a way to take the each portal group value and make some automations or no?

Any suggestions?

Thank you, 

Dimitris

0 votes
Daniel Parr July 7, 2021

+1

If there is a way to do something to get around this that would be awesome. I guess we could add and hide values on each ticket to show it. 

Dimitris Dimitriadis July 7, 2021

Hi Daniel, 

In my situation, I converted my portal groups to request types and I created it from the beginning, in order to fix my queue and make some automations. :(

Until now, I don't think it has changed something!

Daniel Parr July 7, 2021

Funnily enough, that is exactly what im doing now.... I've got a meeting to present this is 40 minutes, and trying to smash through it. 

If they can make the portal group able to be queried that would be awesome though. 

Like Dimitris Dimitriadis likes this
0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2020

Hi Dimitris, TBH I have never considered incorporating portal group so had to have a look. As I suspected, this is not possible as the portal group is not a field that can be queried.

Dimitris Dimitriadis October 20, 2020

Hi Jack and thank you for your answer!

I thought so, but I have made this helpdesk with the available platforms as portal group and it would be nice and helpful to view it in the queue.

Is there any other way?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events