Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please support Feature Request "Last-button for queues and customer lists"

Jim October 17, 2019

Hi everybody.

I have a feature request with Jira about the problem to navigate lists and queues in Jira Servicedesk.

It would be much improved by a "Last" button so you won't have to click the next page one at a time to get to 25 pages later... in our case each page takes 20 seconds to load as well.

Unfortunately it feels slow in gathering support.

I tried to find guidelines prohibiting promoting you own agendas in feature requests in forums, but finding none I guess it is OK? Please correct me kindly if I just missed something.

So please, add your voice to how the pagination in lists could be improved in other ways.

And most importantly, feel free to support the request if you agree:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-8495

Thank you

Kindly

Jim Melin

1 comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2019

Hi @Jim , it is certainly fine to call for support here. That is what communities are for. 🙂

I do see that this would be a nice feature but at the same time curious about the need. It seems problematic that a queue could get so large as to need this. I would drive to keep queues in single digits by refining my queue definitions and more importantly the closure of issues. At the same time I can understand that for a very large organization and/or an agent team that is too small to keep up with the requests the open issues can spiral. This is all just MO of course and seeking to better understand how others use JSD.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events