Please provide a value for required field 'Who is the employee's manager?'

Ngai Chee Weng November 28, 2021

I tried out the "HR service management" template. As end-user role, I tried to raise a request but I could not proceed with this field "Who is the employee's manager?*"

Where do I configure this?

Jira3.PNG

2 answers

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2021

I haven’t use that template however I would expect it would be found under custom fields.

1. go to admin > issues > custom fields
  2. locate that field and click on the… To the far right then choose context
  3. On the next page you should be able to add in all of the managers
0 votes
Serhii Kibitkin_SAASJet_ November 30, 2021

Hello! I use HR: Employee User Profile add-on for my company SaaSJet. We made it on purpose to close the issue of personnel data storage in Jira.

It allows you to flexibly extend the Human Resources control data structure. It's possible to customize new Categories and fields for your HR Manager.  

HR-Jira-add-on.jpg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

@Serhii Kibitkin_SAASJet_ , it is important to disclose that you work for the company when marketing an addon app. Too, I’m not sure the addon is required to address @Ngai Chee Weng  question.

Serhii Kibitkin_SAASJet_ December 1, 2021

Thanks for the comment Jack, I've updated my post.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events