Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personalización de correos enviados por el sistema

Jose Gregorio Mandique Chacin September 7, 2022

Buenos dias comunidad

Tengo la siguiente problemática con mi configuración.  Estamos trabajando para establecer una plantilla mas amigable para el usuario final Screenshot_1.png

asignamos la plantilla al proyecto y verificamos que todo los permisos estuvieran correctos

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Pero las notificaciones no reflejan los cambios guardados

Screenshot_4.png

Cualquier apoyo o sugerencia, es bien recibida :D. Gracias de antemano. Saludos

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

@Jose Gregorio Mandique Chacin , in this case, the user select to receive only HTML or Text ?

If you want or can share the txt of template, i can try in my instance to help you in this template :)

Jose Gregorio Mandique Chacin September 12, 2022

Thank you carlos for your response what i want its to create a response with a visually pleasing image to the custumers we have

So if its posible for them to receive a html or some sort of image attached to the message like a corporative logo

Im attaching the template im using so you can help me with this

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PcH9XwlduARqpKNNJoWV6GqJz43FTmkw?usp=sharing

Thank you carlos for your response what i want its to create a response with a visually pleasing image to the custumers we have

So if its posible for them to receive a html or some sort of image attached to the message like a corporative logo

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1PcH9XwlduARqpKNNJoWV6GqJz43FTmkw?usp=sharing 

Templates 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events