Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paste Screenshot not available on Create issue screen

OpsGenie Admin November 17, 2020

We are using JSD 4.10.0 (DC installation). 

While creating Problem or Change or Incident from Agent view, "Paste screenshot" option is not enabled for some reason. I do remember that this is available out of the box. Can someone help me what configuration I am missing for this feature to be enabled?

NotE: It is available on Customer Portal.

1 answer

0 votes
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2020

Hi @OpsGenie Admin ,

There is no specific configuration required. The only prerequisite may be that the Attachments field is on the create issue screen.

As long as that is the case, just hit [CTRL + V] to paste the screenshot. It will automatically be attached to the issue. Don't put your cursor anywhere, just paste.

OpsGenie Admin November 19, 2020

@Walter Buggenhout Unfortunately it is not working. 

OpsGenie Admin November 19, 2020

Note: it is working when I paste it in Description field. Users want to have the same functionality for Attachment field. 

moofoo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 21, 2020

Hi @OpsGenie Admin ,

Thanks so much for your question.

Attachment field is a different kind of input control, only allowing to select an existing file from the computer. The Ctrl + V (or Cmd + V) keyboard shortcut is only implemented for Description field. If you want, you can raise this as a feature request on https://jira.atlassian.com/ and vote on it to help our Project Managers to understand the demand.

Thank you,

Artem,
Jira Service Management

P.S.: if this answer is correct, please select the ‘accept answer’ button

Like Walter Buggenhout likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events