Only sporadic access to Confluence & Jira since repurchasing our domain name

Gail Power October 31, 2021

Hi all, I need a little expert help here regarding domain names and access please

On Friday we found that our domain name used to access our server based Confluence & Jira Core had expired and was open for purchasing. 

This had previously been set up & purchased by an outside IT company (now not contactable).

I repurchased our domain name and since then I have only had sporadic access to our server based Confluence & Jira software. Sometimes it will connect, then drop out, other times I can not connect at all. Nothing else has changed at all. 

Could this be an issue with the repurchase of the domain name? 

If so, how can I fix it?

I am currently going through the motions of learning what to do get the server to cloud migration started which is how we realised our domain name used to access was up for grabs. 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Hi Gail,

That is odd for sure. I don't know why it would be an issue related to repurchasing. If this is still happening I would definitely recommend reaching out to Atlassian support and having them take a look.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events