Chat for Jira Service Management - how to change chat dashboard text

Christian Modinger December 1, 2020

I can not find where to change this text "How can we hep you" to spanish and the background color of that text, some one can help me to understand how to do that?

thank you very much

image.pngimage.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2020

@Christian Modinger - you should be able to do this by configuring the "Welcome Message" text while configuring your chat widget. Hope that helps!

0 votes
Kit Tin Mak {Appfire} December 2, 2020

Hi @Christian Modinger ,

You may go to your Jira Service project settings -> Configure Chat, then you should be able to see the place for updating the value of welcome message. It looks like the following screenshot,

image-2020-11-04-15-25-32-528.png

We are considering to move this message to translate&customize page in the future versions. But for the current version, you should be able to change it at the project settings -> Configure Chat.

If there's any other problems or questions you have during the use of Chat for Jira Service Management, please feel free to reach out to us at any time.

http://support.spartez.com/

support@spartez-software.com

Best Regards,

Kit Tin Mak

Spartez Software Support

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2020

@Kit Tin Mak {Appfire} - can you edit your post and re-attach your image? It's not loading for me, it looks to be hosted from a Spartez server.

Kit Tin Mak {Appfire} December 3, 2020

@Dave Liao ,

I tried to re-upload it. I hope it's fine now.

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2020

@Kit Tin Mak {Appfire} - thank you! Now I don't have to use my imagination 😄

Like Kit Tin Mak {Appfire} likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events