Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One project multiple servicedesk

Angie January 17, 2020

Greetings

im hoping you can assist me in this situation.

I have project and i need to create 2 different servicedesk, They are working independently.

1. Finance department 

2. HR Department 

I want each department to be able to see their own issues, how can i differentiate this 2 department in one project? 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2020

Hi Angie. It appears this is an internal SD situation. I would concur that sticking with a single project would be best if the agents will be the same or significantly overlap. You can use groups in request types to organize the request types (HR, Finance). You can use Organization feature to bound the requests within the groups e.g. HR can’t share with Finance.

Angie January 17, 2020

Hi Jack, thanks i have created new groups, but i want to know how will it differentiate issue. 

here is a scenario: 

i need to create a queues for users who send an email to gsupport about payment and this logges an issue in jira project, now i want to make it easy for my 2 department for them to be able to see the issue in their different queue.

How must i go about it?  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events