Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPsGenie features available in JSD

Hema Kalbagilmath June 9, 2021

Hi Team,

We have bought Jira Service desk and Confluence.   As Site Admin I also get to see on call which inturn redirects OpsGenie. I am able to create oncall schedule there.

My questions are :

1. We have not bought OPsGenie why Oncall is getting redirected to Opsgine. Will it get charged ? or is it free ?

2. Will there be minimum features of OPsGenie work as free ? 

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Hema

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Brockwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 7, 2021

Hi Hema! My name is Dan; I'm an Associate Product Manager for Jira Service Management.

Fortunately, Opsgenie now comes packaged as a part of buying Jira Service Management at no additional cost!

You'll be able to manage the edition plan, billing frequency, and payment details in your single Jira Service Management subscription using Admin Hub.

The Opsgenie features available to you depend on your edition plan, as Opsgenie and Jira Service Management share the same edition plan.

See https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-management/pricing for more details.

Even on free plans, customers will still have access to core features like Alerts, On-Call, etc.

Hope this helps. Feel free to shoot me an email on dbrockwell@atlassian.com if you have any further questions :)

Hema Kalbagilmath July 8, 2021

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your reply. Your answer is clear. However when I check in pricing it does not show OpsGinie as seperate line item. Hence I got confused.

It would be nice to see which are available with standard plan

Thanks,

Hema

Dan Brockwell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 8, 2021

Hi Hema, all the Opsgenie-related functionality can be found under the 'IT operations management' subheading.

For Standard, you have access to the following capabilities:

- Alerts & Notifications (unlimited)
- Monitoring & chatops integrations
- 100 major incidents per month (manual creation only)
- 5 postmortems per month

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 09.55.42.png

Tom Greene September 10, 2021

Dan,

If they share the same plan, how do we as Standard plan users get access to the Incoming Call Routing upgrade?

0 votes
Dan Brockwell
Atlassian Team
July 8, 2021

Hi Hema, all the Opsgenie-related functionality can be found under the 'IT operations management' subheading.

For Standard, you have access to the following capabilities:

- Alerts & Notifications (unlimited)
- Monitoring & chatops integrations
- 100 major incidents per month (manual creation only)
- 5 postmortems per month Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 09.55.42.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events