Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications sent to all customers?

Joshua Keele September 22, 2020

Greetings,

Is there a way, when a ticket is created in JSD, that ALL customers in that project automatically are sent an email notification?

Also I am having issues with a customer only able to view tickets they created, from the portal.

2 answers

0 votes
Joshua Keele September 22, 2020

Thanks Jack. any thought on the other question? I would expect that I can set it up so that a customer can log into the portal and see all open tickets, not just those that they have created? I utilize other companies JSD instances and can always see the tickets my colleagues have created there as well. 

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2020

That would be the organizations part.

If you add your customers in to organizations they have the option to share a ticket with the whole organization  (or keep it private)

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2020

yes. you can go to project settings > customer notifications and enable the "Organization added" notification. Of course you need to be using Organization feature. Also, be careful here as this may not please your customers due to the potential of flooding of unwanted emails.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 22, 2020

Once you share with the entire org then the users will be able to see the issues.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events