Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not seeing my company's dashboard or projects

Alex Ng August 17, 2020

My Jira admin sent me a invite to edit service desk IT Tickets. Upon clicking on email creating a name and password I was greeted by a empty system dashboard. Clicking on projects shows nothing as well. I can create service desk side tickets but cannot edit or view on the dashboard side. It gives me "You don't have access to this issue". My admin assures the right settings have been set on the server side. Is there something I can do on the client side?.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Florian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2020

To work with service desk tickets you need a license (application access) and you need privileges (browse project at least). Both is something your admin can provide. You as regular user cannot change this. Jira come in three different flavors: Jira core, Jira Software and Jira Service Desk. Jira Software includes Jira Core. But Jira Service Desk is a different product. Therefore you need a license. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events