Not receiving emails from Jira... again

Matthew Hutchinson December 5, 2022

We have another occurrence of an issue that requires Atlassian support, each occasion I have kindly been assisted by support staff as there's nothing that can be done from my side. I have the free version of Jira so I'm unable to raise a support ticket.

I am currently locked out of the account as my password has expired and I'm unable to update it as I'm not receiving any emails from Jira. Luckily I have a backup admin account, the password reset email was received to this account email address but we still seemingly have the issue with emails not going to certain users in my domain. 

Thanks in advance :) 

2 answers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 5, 2022

Hi @Matthew Hutchinson 

I found that you email address was on a suppression list.  I have removed it from from that list.  I was not able to locate any other suppressions for any users on your domain.  If you know of other users that are not receiving expected emails, please let me know their addresses and I can I try to investigate further.

Regards,

Andy

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2022

I have marked for Atlassian eyes.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events