Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add new clients to a customer

menno.jansma@proactis.com January 15, 2020

Hello jira fans, 

I have a question i hope someone can help me with. We use Jira servicedesk as a cloud application and have several organizations feeding us with their tickets. We now face an issue; when we try to add a new client to an existing organization, it says it 's not able to.. Error message is not clear. See below. Is there anybody who has encountered this? 

Error message: Something has gone wrong with your request. If symptoms persist contact your System Administrator.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mike Bowen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2020

Hi menno.jansma@proactis.com 

That is very vague, could you if you don't mind include the steps you are taking and / or a screenshot of what you are doing. You can blur our sensitive customer info if you like! 

Seeing the error on the screen would also be useful.

-Mike

menno.jansma@proactis.com January 15, 2020

Hi @Mike Bowen ,

Sorry, i created the attached screenshots. 

image.pngimage.pngscreenshots and 

Kind regards,

Menno  

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2020

Hey menno.jansma@proactis.com

Have you tried getting the customer to register themselves through the Customer Portal? Then see if its been added once they've signed up.

Could be a workaround if you can't add them directly yourself

menno.jansma@proactis.com January 16, 2020

@Harry Bob Thanks for the input. We do not allow clients to register themselves, so that is not an option.

However, this morning the issue no longer occured and could invite the client.. 

Problem solved, 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events