Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No existing request types are eligible for receiving email requests

Sergio Beretta January 27, 2021

Hi all,

I have created a "mandatory" two field cascade custom list selection and put them into the "Report a Bug" interface, now the request by eMail is no longer working and I get the error "No existing request types are eligible for receiving email requests". I tryed many times and many option to create a new "Request Type" making the mandatory custom list not visible, but I am still getting the same error.

Any suggestion on this topic?

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Sergio.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 27, 2021

Hi @Sergio Beretta 

Make the Cascaded field optional and see whether we get the email request.

Thanks,
Pramodh

Sergio Beretta January 27, 2021

Hi Pramodh,

I tryed but unfortunately still don't work, if I see the eMail event log I get this error: "You can't edit the request type because the issue type it's based on was removed. To restore the request type, add back its associated issue type in this project's issue type scheme."

Any idea?

Thanks,

Sergio.

Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2021

Hi @Sergio Beretta 

Please make sure the Summary and Description fields are present on the screens.JSM Request Type Error.png

Please follow the guide here to troubleshoot the error

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-troubleshoot-issues-with-the-email-channel-973489501.html

Thanks,
Pramodh

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events