Next-Gen epic tags display inline to the right

Hannah Chamberlain January 8, 2021

Is there any way to display epic tags inline to the right of a ticket in the backlog? I have this capability with a different next-gen board but a new one I recently started does not seem to have this feature. I have tried looking through every setting I can on the new board with no luck. What I have vs. what I want attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Capture.70.JPGCapture.71.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2021

@Hannah Chamberlain - hi Hannah! Unfortunately there is no way to customize where epic appears on your boards.

The top board is a Next Gen board (as you stated), where epics appear flush to the issue name. Regular (current gen) boards show epics justified right, next to their issue IDs. As of now, there's no way to tweak this display behavior.

Hannah Chamberlain January 11, 2021

Thank you! Hopefully that is a feature that can be added in the future. It is much more visually appealing, in my opinion, for them to show on the right. Thank you again for the information.

Like Dave Liao likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events