Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Gen Issue/request types

Andrew Billcliffe January 11, 2021

I like the ease of next gen projects but the limit of 30 request/issue types is a problem as I have 52 in my classic project that I wanted to migrate. Is this going to be increased at any point? Labels don’t work for the way we use it unfortunately. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jehan Gonsalkorale
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2021

Hi Andrew, thanks for getting in touch. In the long-term, the limit is likely to be increased but not in the short-term. I would strongly recommend that you keep using the classic project in the meantime. We are actively working on improving the user experience for classic to improve the ease of use. 

I would like to discuss this with you further if you are open to it. Would you be able to click on the link below to select a time that works best for you?

https://calendly.com/jgonsalkorale/project-configuration-interview

Kind regards,

Jehan

Andrew Billcliffe January 13, 2021

Thank you Jehan, I have sent you details for a meeting.

1 vote
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

I'm not sure when it would be. Maybe you can reduce the issue types by consolidating them with another field. 

For example, if you have an issue types, request A, request B, and request C. May you can have one issue type called request with field type value A, B, or C. 

Hope that can help. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events