New to service management

Pooja Gaind April 22, 2021

Hi,

We already are users of Jira at work in Melbourne and are now looking at introducing the Jira Service Management tool. Just wondering what sort of help/consultancy/demo is available from Atlassian to get us started?

Thanks.

Pooja

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

Hey @Pooja Gaind ,

Besides what @Brant Schroeder already excellently suggested perhaps consider talking to a solution partner in your area.

You can narrow down the search here: https://partnerdirectory.atlassian.com

Training and documentation is great but it might help if you can explain your use-cases to them and they can hopefully provide you with a custom demo and provide you with some best practices from their experience too.

Also for consultancy I'd say a partner is the way to go :)

And of course any questions you might have that you can't really find an answer too, there's always this place! The community is very helpfull and you got a lot of experienced users here who can surely help you dig deeper in to specifics.

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2021

@Pooja Gaind 

I would suggest signing up for there free version and using their Jira Service Management | Insight Quick start guide (atlassian.com) to get up and running.  I think using the system is the best way to learn about it.  There is also some free training on it Free Training Catalog - Atlassian Training and you can find great videos about the product here as well Atlassian - YouTube

Are there any specific questions or needs you have that you are hoping the product will take care of?

Pooja Gaind April 26, 2021

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events