Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Nesting JQL to setup a queue

Hi there,

I am trying to set up a queue in JSM for the 'Service Operations' team, but I want to exclude issues where the Request Type is 'Capex Request' and the status is 'Pending'

resolution = Unresolved AND Queue in iqlFunction("Name = \"Service Operations\"") OR (("Request Type" = "CAPEX Request (ISMT)" AND status != Pending))

That is what I have so far but it isn't working and I am not sure how to show all their unresolved tickets but only strip out that particular subset?

Thanks

1 answer

@Steven Lees-Smith 

Just use this:

"Request type" != "CAPEX Request (ISMT)" AND status != "Pending" OR resolution = unresolved AND Queue in iqlFunction("Name = \"Service Operations\"")

This will cause any issues other than "CAPEX Request (ISMT)" in "Pending" status to appear in the queue.

Remember that if the request type "CAPEX Request (ISMT)" is in any status other than "Pending", it will now appear in your queue.

Hope this helps :)

The Pending issues still appear in the queue.

Capture.JPG

uh! my bad my bad:

Follow the query updated

"Request type" != "CAPEX Request (ISMT)" AND status != "Pending" OR resolution = unresolved AND Queue in iqlFunction("Name = \"Service Operations\"") AND Request type" != "CAPEX Request (ISMT)" AND status != "Pending"

Hey, sorry for the delay I have been unwell.

I am looking at this update but now the queue won't load.  Not clear enough on the changes to see what is stopping it from displaying any results now.

EDIT - found it, there was a missing "

Thank you for your time, this does what it should be doing now.

Greatly appreciated and I have learnt some snazzy things about JQL also here :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Atlassian Community Events