Need to set to customer (portal only) to a user that is not longer in any project

Rosana Casilli December 29, 2022

Hi All!

I have this situation, 

A year ago, a customer (portal only) has been migrated as atlassian account since he was included into 1 software project and 1 Service Management project. 

Nowadays, this user is not longer participating to  any of those project and we need to free those licences. 

What should I do? he has created request in other service management project as customer.

Thanks in advance, 

Ro

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2022

Hi @Rosana Casilli 

You can remove his product access and you will not face any problem, since he should only act as a customer. You should only make sure that he will remain a customer to the specific projects you want him to.

Let me know if that helps.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2022

@Rosana Casilli -

You should be able to revoke the user access to your Jira Software application/JSM application (as a jira user/JSM agent) products via Settings >> Atlassian Admin > User Management UI.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS