Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an extract of issues where a custom field is updated between month 1 and month 2

Tejas Mohan August 18, 2022

I want to extract a list of issues whereby a certain field's value has changed during a set period of time.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

@Tejas Mohan you can use the operator CHANGED, here is the documatation of operator (Advanced search reference - JQL operators )

Like this

updated >= startOfMonth(-2) and updated <= startOfMonth(-1) and priority CHANGED AFTER startOfDay()

I hope I helped you.

If this post was helpful, mark it as Accepted, so you can help others who may have the same difficulties.

If your question has not been resolved, please post again with more details.

1 vote
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2022

@Tejas Mohan -

Welcome to the community.  In addition to what @Carlos Faddul mentioned, out of the box you cannot query for a specific custom field changed because it is consider as an issue update event.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events