cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Protal Only Customer to allow the transition

AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2023

Hello Team, 

I want to allow portal only Customer to allow the transition on the portal ( I have already shown the transition on portal with the help of workflow checkbox option) and not any Jira Users. Please guide me how could I control that only Service desk Customer shall make the transition. ( JMWE and Scriptrunner solution will also work)

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 11, 2023

Hi @AG 

you can add a JMWE Build-your-own Condition to the transition. For the Jira expression, you have two options:

- if you know of a group to which all your Jira users belong, you can use the following:

!user.groups.includes("jira-servicedesk-users")

- if you know of a Project role to which all your Jira users belong in the Service Desk project, you can use:

!user.getProjectRoles(issue.project).some(role => role.name == "Service Desk Team")
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 11, 2023

Thank You David!!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events